What is it about?
This course takes a real and practical approach to the time management issues faced in today’s workplace. It highlights key challenges and increases awareness into what can be done to improve the situation. The course focuses on time management techniques that can help to stay in control and make the best use of time.
Who is it for?
This course is suited for anyone who would like to improve their Time Management Skills by learning how to manage themselves through skills and activities as well as by increased focus and a different mindset.
Overall Course Objectives
· Overview of Time Management
· Productivity Matters
· Obstacles to Productivity - why time management issues arise
· Productivity Principles – Space, Mind and Time
· Your Time Budget
- The importance of setting clear goals
- Tools and Techniques for Effective Delegation
- Interpersonal Skills – motivation, assertiveness, stress management
What will I gain?
This course will help its participants to increase their insight into the skills and mindset needed to manage their time in an efficient and effective way.
Delivered by an experienced Corporate Trainer, HR Manager, Coach and Lecturer.
Refreshments and Course Notes included.
Course Fee: €165
*Disclaimer: Kindly note scheduled dates and times are subject to change. We will do our best to avoid re-scheduling, however, in the unlikely event that this occurs, new dates/times will be discussed with applicants.